Friday, February 12, 2010

Before & After: Boys bathroom edition!

So I was cleaning the boys bathroom the other day, and I got the sudden itch to finally paint it. It was still the same white ugly color it had been since we moved in and there were lots of fingerprints/dirty spots from the previous owners. I told Darryl my ideas for it, and the next day he was taping away. :)
These are the only before pics I have of it!
I decided to use this basket to put their bath toys in, but decided to spraypaint it to accent the bathroom..
I also painted an old frame white with some left over white paint we had..
perfect!
Now back to the bathroom! We had some gray paint leftover from painting the boy rooms, so I thought it would go well with the shower curtain & stuff we had for the bathroom. And there's the red basket! :)

And the white picture frame with a pic of the boys in the tub! :)
And there's the sink! What's even more awesome is that we used things we already had, so this bathroom renovation costed us nothing!

8 comments:

Kadence and Adam. . . and Mommy said...

Yeah for renovations. . . espec ones that cost NOTHING! WOO HOO!

Emily said...

Awesome!!

Unknown said...

Great job! It looks wonderful and I love how you used things you already had.

Nancy

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

I don't know why, but I never thought to put a pic of the kids in the tub... in the bathroom! I think that's so special. Love the spray painting, too.

Love ya!
-Sarah

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

What a cute room!! I love the wall color and the red accents. Great job :)

Kathleen said...

Very cute! And isn't it a great feeling to do something that really makes a difference and do it for FREE! GOOD JOB!

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Woo hoo! There's just nothing like a FREE room re-do! Love the gray/red combo. Looks great! Thanks for linking up to "Shop the House Sunday"!

Remodelaholic said...

The bathroom looks great, and fixing up what you have is the smartest thing to do! THat is my kind of project!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »