Thursday, February 18, 2010

SnowWOman & yeehaws!

I really thought after moving from Germany to southern Mississippi, we wouldn't be building many more snowmen, but I guess I was wrong! My parents had planned to come in on Friday, even though it was forecasted for snow all night Thursday, and this is what they came to!

So after warming up a bit inside, we went outside to play!
Dixie loved it. LOL
The boys were really interested in the snowman!
Me & my momma just decided it was another photo opportunity..
And here SHE is! What a true Saints fan!
The next day we woke up and headed to the rodeo. Gotta love the south. :)
And how cute are these little cowboy boots?
We all had a blast, we had nachos, cotton candy,
and of course, boiled peanuts! ( we all love those!)
:)
Gotta love cowboys on horses holding the American flag!
so fun!
And of course, the boys got little laser lights. They love those!
We all really enjoyed the bull riding! Pretty amazing! The boys LOVED their first rodeo.

1 comments:

Mommy2Layla said...

I cannot believe how much snow you guys got! Is that normal for where you live? Geeze, it was 80 degrees over here last week, I was sweating. LOL... Super cute snowman though! :)

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »