Tonight our church here had a Valentine's party for the kids. They were to make a valentine for Jesus and bring it to church.
The boys worked on there's with glue and some scrapbook paper.
then they added red heart doilies.
And Caleb wrote I love you Jesus on his.. too sweet.
Ayden of course just scribble scratched, but of course just as cute!
Here's the boys friend, Preston, with his valentine to Jesus!
And here are the boys and their friend Skylar. They all have spaghetti stained mouths from the dinner they had there! They all had a great time, and enjoyed each other.
There was a part when the boys were making their valentines that was so cute. I was telling Caleb why we were making these for Jesus because we love him, and he loves us. And Caleb went on to talk about Jesus dying on the cross for us so we could go to Heaven. And I was saying yep, he did, because he loves us. And then I asked Caleb, "do you love Him?" And Caleb said, "Yeah, and I love Skylar too, she's my friend. And Preston's my friend too!" Hahahaha, he loves Skylar & Preston! They are too sweet to each other. I'm so glad he's found some friends at church to hang out with!











0 comments:
Post a Comment