Friday, February 26, 2010

Packing, cleaning, & away we go!

We are leaving tomorrow for a trip to Texas! We are excited about getting away for awhile and just enjoying being together as a family.. While I've been getting ready, the boys have been entertaining themselves well... :)

hahaha
And yes..this is on the top bunk of the bed, and shortly after I cleaned and arranged all those toys the way they should, but never stay..
Anyway, I must showoff the new hit around lunch time now. It's a sandwich cutter that cuts their sandwiches into little dinos! They LOVE it.

Aaand..my birthday is tomorrow! My hubby's been so sweet and brought me something special home everyday of the week!!
What a sweet man. :)
I LOVE Orchids!
Well I'm off to bed, and excited for the trip and becoming another year older. What a gift. :)

2 comments:

Mommy2Layla said...

We've been using cookie cutters for sandwiches lately too. Last couple of weeks it's been a heart and these next couple weeks a clover. I also have some cuuute Easter ones too for after St. Patrick's Day. Have fun on your Texas trip and drive safely! Happy birthday! :)

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

We have the dino cutters too, of course, for you know who!! lol. Looking forward to your Texas visit. :)

Love,
Sarah

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »