Monday, March 8, 2010

24th birthday weekend!

Darryl took half the day off, and we headed to Slidell to start our vacation! First was spending my birthday weekend with our family in Slidell. :) It was the first time in 6 years that I'd been Stateside for my birthday and able to spend it with family!

We went to Texas Roadhouse shortly after getting to the dell. Yumminess!
And of course, they had them sing to me and I had to sit on the saddle. ;)
And of course, we had king cake back at my mom's house!! She always makes sure I have king cake for my bday. Yum!
:)
My parents got me the magic bullet and Pioneer woman's cookbook!! LOVE. :) Darryl got me a flash for my camera, which was used to take these pics! And, his parents got me a cuuute pair of shoes. :) Spoiled, I know!
Then Sunday night we had a church function to attend at a friends house after church, or so I thought! It was actually a suprise party for my birthday. My hubby and my friend Brittany, and my mom and many others made it so special!
gotta love good friends :)
Like this one... :)
And yes, I have the best hubby ever.
Caleb helped me blow out the candles!
Friends!!
I had a great birthday weekend, and am so grateful for the family & friends who worked hard to make it so special.

2 comments:

Brittney Ezell said...

Love you!!!!!!

--Britt

Emily said...

Ohhhh!!!! A magic bullet!! Do you like it? I really want a Vitamix, but I have already gotten a treadmill and a serger in the last couple months, so I think I better wait to get something else so expensive. LOL Glad you had a good birthday!!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »