Monday, March 15, 2010

Cell phone camera madness & sillies!

Here's my monthly post featuring the moments I never have my camera for, but don't want to miss!

Like when your kids take all the toys from the basket you just organized and put them on the top bunk..

and they smile because they know how much you still love them.
Like my sleeping kiddos! They were awesome travelers for us on the trip to Texas!

And silly hats from gas stations!
And my cutie falling asleep with ice cream still in his hand. :)
So adorable.
The boys were at my parents backyard feeling the water in the pool. They can not WAIT
to go swimming in there again!!

Caleb will say, "Is it warm enough yet? When's the pool gonna be warm?"
Here's how it is when we visit my parents church back in Slidell..
They sure love to hug on Pops!
My daredevil little man in the toy room at my parents house. He's so crazy!
One of the ladies from church gave Ay this Mickey Mouse pillow case, he carried it everywhere the next day and was laying on it on the floor. It was so cute.
And one day last week we had pancakes, and had 2 left over. Well..I left the syrup on the table and Ayden decided to pour it all over the remaining pancakes. :)
Just in case anyone wanted another, you know?
This was just last Thursday! The boys first day of wearing shorts outside!
I was so excited LOL. We all went to get a new pair of flip flops this day too.

On the way to tour the school Caleb will be going to for KINDERGARTEN, (Ugh, really? Already?)
he said to me, "I can't go to big school, I don't have time!!"
It was so cute and so funny. Oh, and I'm SO not ready for this. Sadface for momma.

Ayden's being so cute lately. He is literally repeating EVERYTHING
Caleb says. It's so hilarious.
When he sees Darryl leave for work he'll come up to me and say,
"Daddy, door to work!" Then when anyone comes to the house
and then leaves, he HAS to have hugs and kisses from them
It's SO super sweet.

Ayden knows the ABC song, and can count to ten. He's so cute when he does it too!

Oh, and the other day, when we had friends here, Caleb had said something to Darryl,
and Darryl said something back, and Caleb said, "Daddy we don't know anything because
we are kids!" LOL SO funny.

I know there are more, but that's all I can remember for now! Thankfully I have these written memories in my little red book too, so I won't ever forget! :)

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »