I was so excited last week when my hubby bought me a printer! I had been
dying to have one for doing Caleb's preschool, because there are so many
FREE things out there to help make learning more fun!
Anyway, we did our regular Abeka worksheets this week..
We also talked about the weather..
On that particular day he decided it was both sunny AND partly cloudy. ;)
I love to incorporate cooking and baking into part of our school time,
mostly because Caleb's such a hands-on learner, and because
he has alot of fun with it!
He followed the instructions on the box, and told me what he needed!
Such concentration when mixing. LOL
He's also been learning how to tie his shoes. Daddy's dealing with that one! haha
Now onto little Ayden! He did his very first lapbook the other day.
And he rocked it!!
He had to match each paintbrush to the particular color it was supposed to go in.
And he told me the colors as he did it. Smart little man!
He was so proud of himself, as was his momma!
Here's Cbear doing a few more worksheets. He has about 2-4 handwriting ones to
do each day, and then 2 skill sheets. He doesn't whine about it either,
just gets them done fast and right! I'm so glad he has a good attitude about it.
He LOVES doing connect the dots, and counting along with that.
And here was a new game/printable for him.
He said the name of the picture, and then chose the letter
that it starts with..
And he did great! SO proud of him. :)
This past week was so crazy busy with Daddy's birthday and family coming in, that we didn't do many fun projects outside or anything for school, but I am LOVIN' the printables!! :)
So grateful for these 2 websites that I get alot of the printables & ideas from:













5 comments:
Stopping by from New Friend Friday to say hi! Come by when you get a chance!
Looks like you're enjoying your teaching and taking advantage of all the free printables out there! I'm so happy you were able to get a printer. I can tell Ay likes his school work too!
Following from Trendy Treehouse’s Marketing Monday to say HI!
Please stop by and enter my giveaway for Eco-Friendly Peter Rabbit Gift Set for Children:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/05/eco-friendly-peter-rabbit-organic.html
When did you start your at home preschool? Is there anything you did in particular to start it up? I want to do one at least during the summer on my off days (I work full time), and I'm not sure where to start.
My core is from Abeka, and I just supplement with free printables and ideas from the internet! It's amazing what you can find! If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!
Post a Comment