Haha! This past Wednesday was my hubby's birthday!
Tuesday we went to the Bass Pro shop to pick out a good fishing pole for him!
And..I've been having way too much fun with my new iPhone app...
so excuse all the phone pics. LOL



Then on his birthday, after getting of of work, we headed to dinner!
Outback's cheese fries are oh so heavenly!


Ahhh love this man. :)

After dinner, we headed to the reservoir to watch the sunset and just hang out.
It was SUCH a beautiful night!
Earlier in the day I had been preparing an ice cream cake for my man..
with his fave ice cream! Mint chocolate chip! And he wanted yellow cake.
Mmm...I love yellow cake.
It turned out pretty good for me not knowing anything about making ice cream cakes! LOL
What.a.goober.
Mmmmm.
A few days later, our families came in town to celebrate!
We did alot in the short time they were here! On Friday Darryl, his dad, and 2 of Darryl's friends went golfing. My dad couldn't get here until friday night so he couldn't go with. They said they had a great time though.
While they did that, me & the boys went with Justin, Julie, & Mimi on the boat!
We had lots of fun just cruisin' around in the beautiful weather!
And Caleb & Justin even jumped in for a quick swim! Ay got in for a few seconds, and
then decided it was too cold. ;)
When the guys got home we ordered a few pizzas and ate, and then my parents got in!
Then we all headed to Bass Pro, because that's where Darryl's parents
were taking him to get him some fishing stuff for his birthday, and
where my parents got him a gift card to!
My dad doesn't shop, so he just plays around and acts goofy with the kiddos!
Like this. hahaha

We all went out on the boat on Saturday morning, but I didn't have the camera with me for that part because we were going fast, and I didn't want to get my camera wet!
We then went back to the house and bbq-ed and
I had asked my mom to bring a king cake!
Purple & yellow for LSU, of course.
My parents had to leave after that, and we all hung out and got ready for another boat adventure! This time though, to fish! But that'll have to wait for another post... :)
All in all, I think Darryl had an awesome birthday, and I'm so glad we could have our fam around for it for the first time in 6 years!
Love ya, babe!

















1 comments:
Awe, looks like y'all had a great time! We love ya, Darryl, and hope you had the best b-day!!
Britt
Post a Comment