This past week was a 3 day week for school with Caleb, but we did manage to pack
6 lessons in! Along with his regular writing of his letters and words, math worksheets, and phonics worksheets, we worked on some other things as well!
I like to mix things up alot with him, so he doesn't get bored. I found this
cute little blue bucket at Target and put some of his word short vowel word cards in it.
He took them out, read them, and put them to the side if he got them right.
We did quite a bit of chalkboard time this week, because we are starting on
LONG vowel words!
I was pretty apprehensive about this, not knowing how he'd take
to it. And at first it was difficult because he'd always want to say the short vowel sound, but
he really started getting it the second day of doing it, telling me the long vowel rule and everything!
I made him write his numbers every day this week, his form is getting better by the day.
He loves using the chalkboard.
Only a few more weeks of preschool left! We have a week off this week, because we are going on a vacation to sunny Florida! Ahhh, I'm so ready for it too!
















1 comments:
I love all your homeschooling ideas!! I am sooo excited to teach my daughter in a few years!
Post a Comment