Hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day.
I did get to see my mom and my mother in law yesterday, so that was nice! My hubs had
to work today, so we couldn't travel back to be with the moms today, but we were able to
give them their presents yesterday!
I had a collage done of the boys with these pictures, and put into a matted frame.
They turned out adorable!


Here they are!! They loved them :)
And here are the boys and I outside of our house this morning before church!
This isn't great quality because it was taken with my phone, but it's a picture nonetheless! :)

Hope everyone has a great day!












4 comments:
Awwww, so cute! What a great idea! :)
What a great idea I will have to remember this for our next present!!
These turned out great! You are a great photographer and we love the mix of color and black and white. Tomorrow you are one of our featured Show and Tell participants! Thanks for joining us, we hope you'll be a regular☺
I love this special Mother's Day photo gift, Erin. Thank you so much for putting together a wonderful surprise!
Post a Comment