Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time for some funnies..

As I said in the hutch post, we were gone this past week to our hometown. The boys & I left at the beginning of the week, and Darryl joined us for the weekend. We had a great time! I got to get my hair done, spend some time with my parents and Darryl's family, and friends at church! It was nice to see everyone again. The boys stayed busy and were not happy in the least to be coming back home. While we were there, alot of funny things were said by Mr. Caleb.

Mimi had asked what his friends name was from church where we live now. Caleb replied, "Skywar." (Skylar, LOL) Then Juji was in the same room and said, "is she pretty?" And Caleb said, " yeah, she's gorgeous!" Hahahaha What a man is he!! It was so cute I had to call my friend Marybeth (Skylar's momma) and tell her about it. Too sweet.

Also while we were there, Caleb developed a new found love for quarters and gumballs. Juji's boyfriend Justin would bribe Caleb to call me and Juji "chunky monkeys" and in exchange he got a quarter! Needless to say, he had quite a few quarters when we left. I mean, so what if Julie and I like a little popcorn here and there? ;) See..we're cute! haha
Both boys had such a good time, and were never bored. They made fires, made popcorn, ate like crazy, got spoiled, made messes, played games, did crafts, and most of all, made memories with their family in LA! Wish I had more pics from this, but I misplaced my point and shoot in the middle of the week, and found it right before we left! Oh well.. Poor Ayden was sick a good bit of the time, but he's such a trooper. And ever so sweet. Aunt Juji's been watching a newborn for the past couple of weeks, and when she was laying in the pack n play in the dining room he just stood there and watched her. He is such a little lovie!! So adorable.

Another funny thing happened. We were all talking in the kitchen one night right after Darryl had gotten in, and Ayden had this Woody toy from Toy Story in his hand. Well all of the sudden we see THIS!
He went right into the pot of boiling tea! LOL Knew Woody was serious about his southerness.


And man oh man..how about them Saints!!! Here's Nan and Mimi at the party for the big playoff game. And what an awesome game it was!
So thankful to live so close, and be able to make these memories!!

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »