Friday, January 8, 2010

M&M fun!

I saw a really cute way to teach the kiddos counting (for Caleb), and colors (for Ayden) on this blog. Caleb really knows how to count things out well already, but it just gave him something to do while having a creative way for Ayden to learn to match colors.
He was so interested at first and did well!
Caleb loves anything crafty, especially if it's with food. :)
And then it happened. He just couldn't fight the urge. He mixed all the colors up and dove in..
Caleb finished his, and then did the same..
Can ya blame them? I think not.

I can't wait to do some of the other things that are featured on that blog!! She has alot of awesome ideas!

1 comments:

Kadence and Adam. . . and Mommy said...

SUPER idea! Thanks! We use food alot for math but I never did any sorting with m&m's. hahaha I've used colored goldfish crackers, but never thought of m&m's. LOL I LOVE having AWESOME mommy friends. hehe

PS Thanks for the website rec too. Pretty neat stuff on there.

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »