So, one of Darryl's friends from work is a landscaper, and he
was nice enough to bring us a ton of dirt and help us
move the railroad ties to where they needed to go!
He also scored points with the boys by letting them ride on the tractor.
SO fun!
They loved this, & didn't want to get off.
They also loved playing in the dirt!
Perfectly soft landings..
And here are the plants before putting them in the dirt!
One must have cute gardening gloves..
Caleb was using a spray bottle at first to help water the plants as Daddy put them in
the ground..
And. well.. everyone has their own way of watering their gardens.
Some with a hose, some with a water gun.
Don't hate!
After Daddy was done with the hose, Caleb decided to make a water slide.
Ayden was napping at this point, he would have loved it though.
There he goes!











6 comments:
Great blog, Erin :) Just visiting with NFF, and I've enjoyed your posts. Your family sounds amazing - what cute kiddos! God bless you all - anne at My Open Book www.dahlhauser.blogspot.com
Following you from Tre3ndy Treehouse's Friday Follow! Great Blog. He is so cute. Love the gardening with him. I will enjoy checking in to see what you have done next!
Stop by and enter my Rachael Ray Giveaway:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com
AAhhh yes -boys and tractors! lol Visitng from Trendy Treehouse.
Happy friday stopping by from friday follow, Im so jealous that your garden is so much more along than mine, I have to get my bottom in gear this weekend and get that thing going or it will be winter and I still be planning my garden LOL
stop on by if you have a second
www.sewhappysewcrafty.blogspot.com
I loved playing in the dirt when I was a little girl. I know your boys loved it too. I sure hope your garden grows beautiful flowers and veggies. GOOD LUCK! HAVE A BLESS DAY!!!
Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com
You're so funny with your pretty garden gloves- - you know I'm the exact same way. Made me smile!! :)
I'll bet those boys had such a blast riding that tractor. Wow! Now that's the way to get a garden going. lol.
Your seedlings look great! I'm so sad... I totally killed all our seedlings. Ah, well... not too sure it would've worked out in containers anyways. :P I guess there's next year when we're settled in.
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment