Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cell phone camera madness! & silly stuff..April 10'

I do this every month or so to remember the crazy, silly things I captured through the camera on my cell phone, when I didn't have my other 2 camera's on hand..

I *have* to do this, because I never want to forget all these cute things..

Like when your 2 year old tries to dress himself..
and it's SO very cute.
We all know there's nothing like new PJ's!

And being on a boat... in your flippy floppies..


And because a .50 ride in a circle makes them smile..
Because watching them push their new toy lawnmowers in and OUTside
of the mall, was too precious not to remember...

Because big blow up jumpy thingies.. they are the best.
And flowers from your hubby who's away on Easter make you
feel so very loved! :)
Because smoothies are a favorite of mine..
And there's nothing like a good garage sale find,
because he's a boy, and it has WHEELS!
Because I love that they love to be outdoors,
and had a blast at the softball games playing in the dirt.
And because, yes, those are my kiddos riding their bikes
around the bases. They did this almost every game!
Because my baby is growing up too fast.
And because he is a little troublemaker ;)
And cookie dough is oh-so-scrumptious.
And these two boys... yeah they are WAY cool
in their sunglasses..

And because he's reading these words so well,
he's amazing me.
Because being back home on your Mickey pillow is
oh so comforting..
Because Daddy's back home, and all's right with the world.
The boys missed play time with their Daddy.
Because I'm so very excited to have our first garden!
And because I'm amazed at little things like,
my broom standing up on it's own! Pretty cool huh?!
C'mon, go try it now. You know you want to.
Because even though she digs holes in the yard,
and tears up paper, she REALLY is a good dog,
and the boys love her.
And..because allergy season is no fun,
but very thankful for the meds that are out there..
And lastly, because picnics at home with my little guys, indoors or out,
are memories that will last a lifetime! :)

Latest funny sayings:

When we got back to our house after our trip to Slidell Ayden kept saying, "We're home!"
Ayden on seeing they were getting to eat Toy Story macaroni: "Oh my dosh, buzz lightyear!"
He's talking up a storm and I can't even write all that he says. He's always asking "where's Dayub" if Caleb's right not by him. It's so cute.

We went to a mexican restaurant with my mom when we got back here in town, and
as we were walking in, Caleb and I were joking around and he said, "Mom, you're being ridiculous." Well a lady overheard as she was walking past and was cracking up, saying that's such a big word for such a little guy. It's so funny because it's how he's always been, using words he hears adults say. LOL

There were tons of things they said/did in Slidell, but I didn't write them down, and this is what I get. LOL OH well!

Ta ta for now! :)

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »