Grandma is an amazing lady, if you couldn't tell by now. She's always busy with a project or something special!
A couple of days ago, she told the boys they would
get to help her make a BUNNY cake for Easter!
So that's what they did today!
And I'm going to share just how to do it!
Super fun & easy. :)
You start off with a white cake mix, mixed together,
and poured into two 8-inch round pans,
and baked accordingly.
and baked accordingly.
your shredded coconut and color it green with some food coloring!
Caleb was totally fascinated with this process.
(So was I, haha!)
Then, after the cake is completely cooled down, you slice each cake into 2 halves.
Grandma made sure they stuck by using toothpicks to keep them together.
So genius! :)
And then pat more shredded coconut all over it to
resemble bunny fur!
And get those jellybeans ready!
All you need are 2 pink, and a black!
You also need a few other various ones for decoration..
Add the ears, and jellynbeans!











7 comments:
Oh this just brought tears to my eyes. What a blesing to have a Grandmother who is so sweet and loving! A treasure indeed! And the cake is adorable!!!
Have a blessed Easter celebration!!
Hugs,
Becky
That is super cute. I saw one just like that in the grocery store. I hope you guys have a very happy Easter! :)
Hello sweet lady. Congrats on winning the www.mydeartrash.blogspot.com give-away; a $20.00 gift certificate to Bella-be-jeweled. Visit our site to see her link and you can contact her for your prize. Enjoy and lots of love your way. We'd love to have you showcase our cute little button on your darling blog.
I featured you this week on Thursday's Treasures! Go ahead and grab a button! Thank you so much for sharing! Don't forget to come back this week too!
Sooo cute! :) Will you link it to the Recipe Share party? Even though it's not a "recipe" per se... I think it's still perfect to share. I'll bet the boys loved having Grandma H. there... looks like you did too! lol.
Love,
Sarah
Can I adopt your Gma...or maybes she can adopt me!
Super cute post and I love to bunny too!!!
Hey! I'm Cris, visiting from NFF, I love the bunny cake! My great grandmother made something similar to that with me when I was about six. It wasn't as near as cute at that cake, but I'm loving the family memories!
Post a Comment