The Sunday that Rita left, after church, Darryl was packing for his month long school in OKC.
Since he wasn't here last year for Easter, and won't be this year, he wanted to do the eggs with the boys early! So we did it the night before he left.
It's so cool to do it every year and see how much more they really "get it"!
Caleb's really becoming a pro at doing it all alone!
Ayden's a smeller. He smells everything!
These are their favorite colors, blue & green!
And they got to put animal stickers on them :)
Too cute! So glad they had the chance to do that with Daddy!











4 comments:
TOO cute! I love decorating eggs! Stopping by from Friday Follow. Cute blog. Looking forward to seeing more fun stuff ;) Oh, and now I am a follower too!
I'm stopping by from Friday Follow,
I've enjoyed my visit and loved reading and seeing pictures of your sweet family.Your sons are just adorable.. I've become a follower and hope you come visit me as well. Have a beautiful weekend..
I hopped over from New Friend Friday and I am so happy that I did! What adorable photos! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. until later...
Aww! there is nothing better than dying easter eggs, brings a smile to my face just thinking about it!
Post a Comment