I miss my boy so much tonight... like every other night.
One night in July the sky just lit up in the most brilliant orange colors...
And it seemed like I could see Mickey mouse ears in the clouds too. I know it may sound weird, but things like that just seem to be really awesome, and almost like a gift to a momma who misses her boy that LOVED orange and mickey mouse.
SO beautiful.
As the sky got darker, the orange just got more brilliant. It was really amazing.
Sometimes, I just need to see it and think it was put there to calm my heart. Like God's saying to me, I have him here with me, he's ok, you'll see him soon.
Man, I hope it's soon. I just want one of these hugs.
Until then I'm looking, waiting, & watching...
Titus 2:13
"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"












4 comments:
Again, so sorry for your deep loss.
I loved the pictures! I am so glad that you have a picture of him hugging...I'm sure you can almost feel the hugs at times when you look at that picture. Pictures certainly are a blessing when they can't physically be here with us.
What a blessing to see God in things like the clouds...I do think God knows just what we need and gives us glimpses of Himself throughout the day.
Blessings to you and congratulations to your Caleb for having a successful time at school!
With Hope,
Cheryl
those are absolutely gifts from our Loving God who is reminding you that Ayden is safe and loved!
I know we don't know eachother but I've been following your blog for quite sometime. I was drawn to it by one of your homeschooling posts.
Anyway, I just want you to know I have been praying for you. I have no idea what you are going through and cannot even begin to imagine. I do know that you experienced what is most mom's worst nightmares and for that I can't seem to get your family off my mind. So please know whether you people are telling you or not, you are often thought of and prayed for by people you don't even really "know."
Isn't it amazing how God comforts us when he knows we need it? I LOVE how orange and mickey showed up during your trip!
Many blessings to you and your family. Hang in there and stay strong!
Can you just imagine what that hug will be like?! I cannot wait to get to Heaven and see Christian again. I know our boys will be running to us! Imagine the stories they will tell and how we will see an even greater wonder and excitement in their eyes than we ever did here on this earth!
Keep looking forward. Each day passed is one day closer!
Post a Comment