Thursday, December 10, 2009

I really need to go to walmart for dog food, but since I can't find my keys...

I decided to catch up on the blog! :)
We've been busy. Same story every time huh? Well, it's December, and though we haven't been to a Christmas party since we're new in town, we've still been so busy!
You see, the last weekend of November was Thanksgiving, and it was busy, but oh so fun!
BUT first things first, we had to prepare. So, Caleb and I went out one afternoon on a mission to pick a bunch of acorns for a special project. We got alot, and had fun doing it.

We didn't get our project done that day, because we had turkeys to make!!

Aren't they cute?!
And of course, we had to as Ayden says "Mi mou go pee pee potty" (Mickey Mouse go pee pee on the potty) Yes, we're training Mickey too. Someone's gotta do it!
And Caleb really, REALLY loves making fishing poles out of the weirdest things..


So, back to our project. Pops and Nan came early to help out, and Nan helped us finish our project!

:) We made placecards for the table. They were so cute and the boys and Nan and I had a blast making them!

Then my brother and sister in law, and their 3 kids came. We always have a blast together, and the cousins love being together now, it's so cute!


That night after Darryl's parents and sister came, we had a little birthday party at the house for Wesley's 4th birthday. It was so fun, and this pic tells all! :)


And I think Mimi got attacked by the new dino..

This one is too sweet!

Can you tell we're related
The next day was Thanksgiving and we pretty much cooked all day long! We even had pretty aprons to cook in!
Darryl's brother, wife, and 2 kids showed up that day about 2 hours before we ate. At that point we had 7 kids 4 and under, and they all did really well together!
Then it was time to eat! I was way excited to use our Polish pottery and german crystal for the first time!
It took alot to finish the meal, but we did, and it was great!! All the adults fit around the table and the kids ate picnic style!








All in all, it was such a fun time. Way too short, but still a blast!

And that was JUST Thanksgiving. Oh my. I might have to leave the catching up since then for another day! :)

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »