Translations of Ayden words
momkey=monkey
ha da ha da ha di da=hot dog hot dog hot diggety dog
buhbed=bunkbed
papake=pancake
Every word he says is soooo cute. He repeats everything Caleb says now, and it's adorable to hear him try to say all of the words.
We have had a crazy couple of weeks with Thanksgiving and recuperating from Thanksgiving. LOL We had 11 adults and 7 kids here for Thanksgiving, but it was a blast!! I love seeing all of the little cousins playing together. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We put our Christmas decor up the weekend after Tday and it's seemed like it's taken a whole week to complete it! We bought a 9ft tree without lights, and decided to get clear and multicolored lights to put on it. So we do that, and then Dixie decided to eat the wire thats wrapped around the tree to plug lights in. So Darryl had to re-strand that and then when we get ALL of the lights up, the clear ones go out at the top! We had bought the constant on for the multicolored, but of course, not the clear! Lesson learned! Next year we'll be buying clear constant on lights! :)
I've also been looking for stocking holders. I really wanted to have one for each of us that goes with our personalities. Instead, we ended up buying a 4 pack from Kohls that is cute but not perfect! So that'll do for now, even if I have to be a reindeer (it's a set of Santa's sleigh pulling reindeer, LOL) Yes, nonsense I know, but I think about the weirdest things!
Well I'm off to finish some laundry. I'm 20 minutes away from school time with Caleb and I have SO much laundry to do! Tis' the life of a mommy & wife! Always busy, never a dull moment! :)











1 comments:
Love Ayden's translations... I always love when words come out a little skewed when they first start talking. :) I can't believe he says that whole Hot Dog thing. Lol! What a cutie.
Post a Comment