Thursday, December 4, 2008
Something sooo cute...
So tonight Darryl was talking to Caleb about when he finds the girl for him. Just joking around with him about it. And he was saying, you'll find one special girl, and Caleb quickly interrupted and said, "No Daddy, I'll have 2 girls, I need 2 girls." And Darryl was like, no buddy you only need one, and Caleb goes on to say, "But I need my mommy too!" I chimed in with a HUGE grin on my face and said, "That's right bubba, you always need your momma!" :) I know this won't always be the case, but it's nice to know that for right now he needs his momma. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Your Raising that boy right!!! LOL!! That is too cute!!
How sweet is that? I bet that made your heart melt!
Post a Comment