
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Last night Darryl & I went to the Holiday Ball for his unit!We dropped the boys off at my dear friend Angela's house (thanks again, girl!), and headed to a nearby city for the event. It was alot of fun! We really enjoyed our time together even though we really didn't know many people there. It was fun getting dressed up and going on a date. :)


And I have to say, I have some amazing friends, because without them I wouldn't have been able to go. We found out about the ball a week before it was happening, so my friend Cassandra let me borrow her dress, my friend Britta let me borrow her shoes, my friend Michelle let me borrow her jewelry AND did my makeup (which rocked!!!) :) and my friend Angela did my hair and watched our boys that night (and ran around trying to find stuff for me the day before) I have some AWESOME friends that really helped make this night special for me, so THANK YOU girls!!!

Labels:
Christmas,
date night,
Fun,
hubby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
Again girl, you were GORGEOUS! I home your night was amazing!
Post a Comment