Monday, December 8, 2008

Caleb's first Christmas program!

So yesterday, our church had a little Christmas program put on by the kids. It was so cute! I was unsure of how Caleb would do because he gets kind of shy around alot of people. All he had to do was hop like a bunny on stage, but still! Well, when it came time to do it, he did really well! I was proud of him! He didn't hop the whole way as you'll see in the video, because he realized that everyone was watching him. LOL But still, it's the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Mommy2Layla said...

How fun! I cannot wait to stick Layla in ballet (I know it's different but that video made me want Layla to dance! LOL).

kristinbriana00 said...

hes so cute! those firsts are always so much fun!!! he did a great job!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »