Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cbear and the things he says...

He's so funny sometimes. This morning he was playing Mario Kart on the Wii, and he was telling me he wanted to switch characters on there. So I went and grabbed the remote and asked him which one. Well he kept saying "I want the Layla car!". And I was like the what? And he kept saying, "The Layla car, the Layla car!" So I put 2 and 2 together and put it on the Princess Peach and asked if this is the one he wanted and he said "yeah, that's the Layla car!" I thought that was so cute because he has a little girl friend named Layla, who is BIG into everything Princess. She's such a cute little girl and loves all the girly stuff! So I thought it was totally cute that he calls the Princess Peach car the Layla car! So adorable :)

1 comments:

The Songy Clan said...

ha ha ha, isn't it hilirious how they relate things? That is really cute!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »