Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bedtime sweetness.

So tonight I was putting Cbear to bed and Darryl had walked downstairs, but I had stayed up just sitting on the bed with Caleb. This is how our conversation went:

Cbear: "Mom, will you hold my hand?"

Me: "Sure, babe."

Cbear: "Look at all the stuff, Mom." (referring to the toys on his floor)

Me: "I see. You're just trying to stall though aren't you Cbear?"

Cbear: "Yeah Mom, you're trying to stall too, huh??

Me: "Yeah, I guess I am.."

It was such a SWEET moment. One I'll never forget. I love when he asks me to hold his hand. I love when we just sit there in his room and talk about nothing. I love when he comes up and gives me a big Cbear hug and says "I WUV you Mom". And I love the little boy he's becoming.

Thank you God for blessing me with 2 little sweet boys! Yes, they can both be crazy and pitch fits, and just be stubborn children, but they are my lovies.

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »