Monday, August 4, 2008

Date night!


Yep, you heard it right! Since Juji offered to take care of the kids for a couple of hours, Darryl & I got to have a date night! At first we were going to go bowling, but that was closed, so we went and walked around the PX until the movie started. We saw Hancock & it was pretty funny. It was so nice going to the movies without a child stealing the nachos or spilling the drink, LOL! When we got home, Caleb was so excited to eat what we had left of the popcorn and then he just had to fall asleep on the couch with Mommy. Darryl or Julie snapped this pic, not sure who, but I thought it was sweet :)


Oh & Caleb made up a new word while we were sitting there talking on the couch before falling asleep. I kept telling him how I was going to lay down on the couch and go to sleep and he kept saying "Y'am?" (You am) LOL He's a southern boy, what can I say? :)

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »