So we went to Caleb's soccer meeting tonight to find out how everything is going to go. His first practice is next Monday at 5! I am so excited :) We are going to go get him some cleats this weekend, that is, if the PX has his size. With his age group they don't have to have them, but we want him to! Anyway, his first game is on the 10th of September, so Pops & Nan (my parents) will be here to see it!! YAY! I thought that was so awesome how that worked out. SO exciting.
Now to not so exciting news, Ayden is having surgery tomorrow. It's an easy procedure I've heard, but still, he's my baby! So if your reading this, just say a quick prayer for my baby! :) I'll update on how it went tomorrow night, when I get the time.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment