Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Splash park on a sunny day!

Last Saturday morning was HOT.
We decided to try out a splash park nearby we'd heard alot about!

It was a really nice one with alot of stuff for the kiddos to do.


They loved every minute of it.






I think that next time we are going to dress accordingly and play in the water too! :)


5 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

That looks awesome! They need to make those for adults. :)

Katie Olthoff said...

Looks like so much fun! I would have had a hard time staying dry!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Looks like fun! And that really is an awesome splash park!! The ones we've been to here are much smaller. :) But still serve the purpose, I suppose. I'm with you- - next time we go, I'm dressing to get wet. lol. Cute pics of those cutie pies.

nan-nan said...

Now that's my kind of place!

Unknown said...

Hey, Erin!
Love your pictures! I take my boys there often but my pictures do NOT turn our like yours! :)
We should meet up there some day and let the boys hang out together!
TTFN! :)
Brenda (Logan and Brandon's Mommy)

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »