Saturday, July 24, 2010

Around the house..

With not having school to fill our mornings, the boys have been using play-doh quite often,
they love it, and it's a great time waster when it's super hot outside.

Mr Ay has been real interested in cutting lately! He's going to 
love all the cutting practice when we start his tot school!

This is the chair I had been using for my desk. Well I had some leftover
fabric from my bulletin board above my desk, so I decided I'd staple gun it on there.
I had been busy for awhile, so my awesome hubby said he'd do it. 
Cbear had actually gotten a screwdriver and unscrewed everything for me ahead of time!
What a big helper! :)
I'm sure Ay would have been all over it too had he not still been napping. ;)
10 minutes later! A fabulous desk chair!!
We are enjoying our summer time! The boys have watched the movie "Bolt" nearly every
day with their lunch, and I've gotten lots of organizing done! Feels good!

1 comments:

Nan-Nan said...

I've watched Ay practice cutting and he does a fantastic job for his age. (alot like you did!) The chair cover project was definitely a success. Think about a way we could cover my blanket storage box!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »