Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Troublesome Tuesdays!

I thought I'd continue on in our Troublesome Tuesdays from last week. Truth is, the boys get in to something every day, and they make messes every day, but I don't have time to blog about it so just one day of the week I'll catch it all up for you! :)

This particular incedent happened today on a Tuesday! I had made the boys lunch. We recently got these litte stool chairs to put on the other side of the counter by the sink where there's extra space to eat a snack or just hang out right there. I don't have a pic of it up yet, but here's the sink and you'll see the extra counter space.
And here's the desk where I'm at right now typing this. Yes, I do think it's a rather lovely spot. :)

I don't know about you, but when I go to a friends house we always end up hanging out in the kitchen and talking there, probably because that's where a majority of the cooking/cleaning goes down. So anyway, back to the original picture...

Curious Boys. Eating lunch. On stools. Near sink. Uh oh.
Ayden had about finished his lunch and was on the stool nearest the sprayer. I walked to the room for literally 5 seconds to put a few clothes away and I hear the slightest spraying sound. It was as if someone was using the sprayer on the sink to...
Oh no he did NOT just do that. Yep, yep he did.
He turned on the sprayer and aimed at my freshly painted red kitchen wall and went for it! The floor was soaked. (thankfully it's cement!) My walls were soaked. Ayden was dry. And smiling. Stinker.

All I want to know is, how is he so cute even when being punished? Ahhh. Sweet, curious, mischeivous, little Ayden.

1 comments:

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

I feel the same way about my two boys... how can you get mad at them when they look so stinking cute?! lol And Ayden is especially cute in that picture. :)

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »