Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chilly mornings, conversation, and a bench...oh and our "coffee"

Fall is definitely here, and we have had some chilly mornings of late. I bought some hot chocolate mix last time I got groceries. I *heart* hot chocolate. I love the smell of coffee, but despise the taste. Anyway, every morning around 630 Caleb comes & climbs into my bed and usually zonks out for another hour or so. When he wakes up, I make him & I both a cup of hot chocolate and we sit on the bench near the window and drink it and talk about random nonsense.

This morning he was telling me how we have 3 boys (Daddy, Caleb, & Ayden) in the house and 2 girls (Me & Dixie). Then he went on to say..

Mommy, I drink coffee now, because I'm big.

Me: Well honey, it's not coffee, it's hot chocolate or you can even call it hot cocoa. And yes, you are big.

Caleb: No mommy, it's hot cuckoo coffee.

Me: Ok, Caleb, that sounds good to me. :)

So around 7am every morning, Caleb & I will be enjoying awesome conversation, and a cup of hot cuckoo coffee while sitting on our bench. :)


CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »