Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Caleb funny..

So Caleb is a pretty hilarious little boy. He has SUCH a funny personality if you really sit and talk with him.. So anyway, the other day Darryl was holding Cosmo (our yorkie) and he was playing with him and telling Cosmo how he needed a bath. Well then Caleb says, oh yes Daddy Cosmo needs a bath..you be the Cosmo man, and I'll be the bath man. LOL! You had to hear him say it, but man it was so cute! He has said some really other funny things the last couple of days but I didn't write them down and I already forgot! Ugh. Isn't that the point of blogging? SO I will remember? Geez. Well anyway, I'll try to keep up more with funny sayings from the boys!

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »