The next day we got up pretty early and ate breakfast, (which was awesome at the hotel we stayed at!) and then headed to get to the bus we'd be taking all day. It was the neatest thing, this bus took you to all the main places in Rome, dropped you off, and would have a bus coming back every 15 minutes to pick up if you wanted to go somewhere else. It was really cool! First we headed back to the Vatican to see the museum. I REALLY wanted to see the Sistine Chapel, and we did! I snuck a few pictures in in there but I'm not posting them, because I wasn't supposed to take any in the first place. LOL
Anyway, that was pretty awesome. Then we hopped on our bus, and headed to the Trevi Fountain. (Caleb just LOVED riding on the bus! Ay didn't mind it much either :) )
The Trevi Fountain was gorgeous! We all loved it! There were these guys all dressed up and so Darryl took a picture with them, only to end up paying 5 euro for them being IN the picture! Haha. But they are funny pictures.


Then we headed to the Spanish Steps..

And look! There are even Saints fans in Rome! Hahaha. Kidding, kidding.
Then we hopped back on the bus and went a couple stops down, so it would drop us of by the Hard Rock Cafe'! It was sooo yummy too!
This is the face of Caleb's when you know he's up to no good.

We then headed to the Coliseum. It was so awesome to see in person!! We totally loved it. The inside was so much different than I pictured it too, though I was just thinking about the movie Gladiator. Hahaha. Now we must go buy that movie!!



Then we hopped back on the bus but this time rode on the top, since we weren't going to have to get off for awhile. Caleb and Ayden loved riding on the top! It was pretty cute! 
It was amazing to get to see all of these things that I only thought I'd ever be able to see in the pages of a history book!! We really enjoyed Rome.











0 comments:
Post a Comment