Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another big step! The training wheels come off!

I can't believe how much year 5 is bringing us with Caleb. It's like he's transforming into such a big boy. I knew he was but it's so amazing to see all of these new things!

Two days ago we went for a bike ride, came home, and told Caleb we were going to make him try to ride his bike without training wheels again. We had tried it about 2 months before but he was sooo scared about it and Daddy got impatient with his crying/whining. Understandably so, since we both can't stand it. LOL

Anyway, the day started off with the crying and then he realized he could do it! He got so good at it!
This picture was the next day--yesterday. He was so confident, didn't cry, and did AMAZING!! 
Such a proud momma I am :)

Here's the pep talk..

 And... he's off!!

Rounding the corner without a hitch!
Lovin' it!! 

 I loved watching his confidence soar everytime he got back on the bike. It was awesome!

 And here's my handsome little guy..he just enjoyed watching Caleb ride his bike without training wheels.. He said "Momma, I don't want to ride my bike without training wheels til' I'm as big as Dayub". (Caleb) LOL!
 Another chapter in my Cbear's life as he's growing! So proud of the big boy he's becoming!
Don't mind my puffiness here! 25 weeks and 5 days pregnant, it's flying by! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog entry! Not only does Caleb get confidence,Dad gets plenty fo exercise:)

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »