I took this one last Sunday at 12 weeks while I was in town visiting family for a suprise shower for my SIL's wedding coming up!
The baby bump is definitely growing! I went to the doctor last week and heard the heartbeat and everything is doing great! We have another appointment later this month, and then we'll get an ultrasound at the one after that and find out if we're having a little boy or little girl! I cannot WAIT!
My morning sickness seems to be fading, thank GOD! I had never had much with the last 2 pregnancies, but wow, this time I had it ALOT. And being so busy, it was definitely tough, but so worth it also. :)
Because we're being blessed with a 3rd baby, we are having to make a few changes! The first one being that we needed a bigger car! Three carseats couldn't fit comfortably in our 5 seater Ford Escape, so we have been looking for the past couple of months for the perfect 7 or 8 seater SUV for us. Well, we found it! We traded the Escape in for a GMC Acadia! We love everything about it! It seats up to 9 people, all the seats are leather, and still has great trunk space! It's so amazing, and we got SUCH a good deal on it! God is so good to us!
This is a horrible quality pic, as it was taken with my phone. I plan to take some nicer ones later, as well as some on the inside!












2 comments:
Such a nice car, we looked at them before I realized I didn't want an SUV (since we only have 1 kid. It's super practical for you guys!!!). I love it though and can totally see you driving it! :) Half mini van, half SUV. Hehe... You look adorable, I bet you can't wait to find out what you're having! You'll have to text me and let me know! So happy for you guys, everything is just working out perfect! :)
Congrats on the heartbeat! That's always such a relief to me!
And beautiful new car!
Post a Comment