My name is Erin. I'm a child of the King, stay home Mommy to 2 precious boys, wife of a wonderful, hard working man, daughter to the best parents God could have given me, and friend to the most amazing people I've ever met. I love photography, cooking, baking, crafting, decorating, teaching my babies, going to church, being silly with friends, and lovin' on my hubby. Oh, and BLOGGING! :)
Ayden has a newfound love for sticking out his tongue. It's SO cute when he does it, he always smiles at the same time! I love it.
Then as you see as the header on this blog, the pic of the boys getting into the pancake mix! That was today, crazy boys. They are never bored, that's for sure! They are too funny.
1 comments:
LOL Ayden is adorable! Love the smile with the tongue out! I cant believe how big C is. I def wanna see you guys when u get back to the states!!
Post a Comment