Thursday, January 22, 2009
Approved...
So we decided to have me & the boys go back to the States early to get settled in, so we started paperwork on it a couple of weeks ago and the Army had to approve or disapprove it. Well anyway, we were just happy either way because whatever happened we knew would be God's decision. Well we found out today that the EROD (Early Return of Dependent's) was approved, so the boys and I will be flying back to Louisiana at the end of March! Darryl will follow after he's totally finished here in Graf in early June. Darryl's dad is flying in mid march for a visit, so he's just going to fly back with us and help me with the boys and our dog on the long flight back. I'm happy for that because I would not do it by myself with 2 kids & a dog! LOL Anyway, it's bittersweet to think about because I'll miss my friends here, but I cannot wait to see my friends and family back home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment