Saturday, July 5, 2008

The 4th!




I cannot believe it's July already! So crazy! I hope everyone had a good Independence day! We sure did. First, we had the church picnic, which went well. Rita even took a few cute pics of the 4 of us!




Then, the kids & I went to Rita's house to hang out while Darryl went and played some softball. Ayden was in need of a good nap, and Caleb just played the entire time. Then when Darryl got back we ate some dinner and went kite flying! The wind was pretty good for it too!


After that, we were all pretty worn out, so we headed home. Rita & her kids came over and stayed the night since the fireworks didn't start here until 1030 pm! Caleb really enjoyed them though! He kept saying, I want to shoot the shotgun too! (he thought that the fireworks were being shot by a gun, LOL) Today we are going to a place called Wunderland. It's a little kid's amusement park! I'm sure I'll be back soon to update with pics!

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »