Monday, May 5, 2008
The weekend
We had a good weekend. Darryl had a softball tournament on Saturday, so the kids & I headed out there for the 2nd game they played. Caleb had fun pushing the stroller around everywhere and Ayden had fun eating. LOL Before going to the tournament, the boys & I were at the house while Darryl went to his first game. (We stayed home because Ay still takes 2 naps during the day and he was in the middle of one) Anyway, I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Caleb gets out a pan, a spoon, and some of Ayden's little toys that look like animals. He then told me that he was making, chickoners, pizza, & carrots. What a combination! LOL I thought that was really cute. On Sunday we had church, and Caleb now goes to the 3 year old class which he loves. He has really great teachers, too. He has a habit of getting up out of his chair but I'm sure he'll get used to sitting still eventually. Ayden is just a happy baby. He's always smiling, he's just soooo laid back. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment