GIRL!!!
Here are her cute little legs & toes!
Yep! We found out Thanksgiving week that we are having our first baby girl! We are sooooooo excited!! Yes, I know, lame that I'm just posting it now, but we've been so busy I just haven't had time!
Directly after the appointment, me, my hubs, my mom (came in town for the appt and for THanksgiving!) and the boys headed to Target to go SHOPPING!! Picked out some super cute things for our baby girl!
And here are the outfits we ended up with that day! :) We all picked one out...even the boys :) They are so super excited!
Of course we had to get a little sister shirt.... and bows!! :)
Later that day after we found out, a good friend of mine brought me some clothes for the baby!! a TON of them! Her baby girl is 4 months old, and she's handing me down her clothes!I'm such a lucky girl to have amazing friends like this! :)
In pink HEAVEN!
And here was my 20 week pic! I was sick in it, hence the red nose! ;


















3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congrats! After 2 boys, it's exciting to have a little pink in your life :)
You look adorable! And how exciting to have a girl after two boys! I'm having my 2nd boy, so I hope a girl is next, too! The pink is adorable!
Post a Comment