
So many of you who read the blog don't really know Ayden because we're thousands of miles away, and you never get to see him. So I'm going to tell you about him. Ayden is SO sweet. He's such a laid back child. (except for when I leave him in the church nursery on Sundays, he's not a fan of being away from Momma, LOL) Anyway, he's now 14 months (on the 5th), and still loves to crawl. He's been capable of standing up on his own and taking steps since he was a year, but he still refuses. He plops down on his butt and goes awwww! (because that's what Darryl & I do, he's a copycat!) But anyway, yesterday he finally started taking steps to me! After he did, he plopped down again and said awww! It was so cute. LOL He also LOVES his rocking horse, he goes so fast in that thing it makes me nervous. He loves to act like he's talking on the phone. He says AYYO (hello) when he puts it up to his ear, it's so adorable. He has a love/hate relationship with Caleb. They are so cute together though. They fight over toys, but miss each other when one's taking a nap and the other isn't. It's so cute. I can't wait to see how close they will be when they're older. He is a CLIMBER. He'll climb up anything and everything. He'll get on our computer chair and start typing, it's so cute. He is such a little man already. Since he became mobile, he only loved Caleb's toys, no baby toys, just Calebs. LOL He loves to play with cars and make them go vroooommmm... and he has SUCH a cute laugh! He is VERY stubborn, and loves to pull out the dvds on the bookshelf everyday, even though he knows he'll get in trouble for it. When I tell him no, he smiles and man he's a tester! He blows kisses, and loves making noises with his lips. He looks like he's going to be LEFT-handed, so Daddy is happy about that. :) Speaking of Daddy, man he LOVES his daddy. When Darryl walks through the door he is squirming and screeching until Daddy picks him up. It's so cute. Ayden's a carb lover, he LOVES pizza, which DUH, to be in our family you MUST love pizza! Hahaha. He's not much of a veggie eater, but we're working on that one. ;) He doesn't like watching tv at all really. He'd much rather be into everything else. He waves bye bye, and it's so adorable. He's a GREAT nap taker, which I love. And when he wakes up he's in such a cuddly mood, it's so sweet. He loves music with a beat. He loves to dance, especially to Veggie tales with Caleb. He starts laughing when we put it on. He's the typical 2nd child I think, he's so laid back and is just so cute. He's not much of a crowd person, he's more of a homebody. It's just where he feels safe and comfortable I think. He's now 30 inches long, and 21lbs I believe. :) He's such a sweet baby, so I just had to make a post specifically for him!!



1 comments:
He is adorable!! i hope to meet him one day :)
Post a Comment