Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogging..

So I've decided to have a family blog for the purpose of writing things down that the kids do & such. I think I can keep up with it, LOL.

On the 23rd of this month Ayden said Mama! It was sooo sweet. I have yet to write it down in his baby book, but I did manage to put it on the calendar so I'd remember the date. I think this blogging will help with that too. He also has been getting up on his hands & knees and rocking for awhile now, and he's trying SO hard to crawl. So fun!

Caleb says so many funny things during the week and I always forget to write them down, so this will definitely be helpful! Today is a laundry day and so he's just been bossing Cosmo and saying, "Get off of the clothes on the COUCH Cosmo!!" Just like that. Bossy boy. LOL Anyway, that's a good start with the blogging, right?

0 comments:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »